Friday, February 13, 2009

Two Sweet Confections


Just in time for Valentines Day...made the bib the other night. Been wanting to get some more bibs into the shop. Finding the time is the hardest thing. I love the feel of the Sugar N' Cream cotton yarn. It washes easily too and just gets softer over time. Working with the felt is heavenly too...something so tactile and satisfying to push that embroidery thread through.

The other picture is my darling daughter. Shopping for eighth grade graduation dresses (say it isn't so) turned into shopping for prom...and her future wedding, I guess. Okay, no more of that.

1 comment:

  1. Rene', congratz on starting a blog. I'm loving it and will be seeing you lots here!

    That bib is just soo lovely and your daughter is soo pretty. I love that dress! My little sock dollie and the sock Baby Rattles are good..im taking good care of them! hehe

    Here's wishing you a very merry happy LOVE day and a merry wonderful LOVE weekend! Lots of LOVE to you and yours!

    Jqline

    ReplyDelete