Friday, March 27, 2009

Healthy At Last...


Hello! It's good to be back. Following my intestinal adventures, my computer got a virus and was even sicker than I was. It seems that we are all healthy again and I am busy trying to catch up in the shop and also debut some new things. There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day though. I am also taking care of a dear friend's baby a few days a week while she is at work and trying to juggle this little meatloaf and get things done is proving to be a challenge. I guess it is good practice for when our little one comes along and it is no longer a dress rehearsal. I am incredibly inspired by the young ones in my life. I have kept every little doodle an picture that Savanna has ever made. Recently I wanted to try my hand at embroidering some of her pictures and I decided to give it a go with my favorite one..."Patch". Here are the pictures.:


2 comments:

  1. YAY!! SO happy to have you back and even more to know yours healthy again! I love Savanna's doodle! And your embroidery is just so cute and lovely! Hope your having a good weekend and lots of love to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your feeling back to yourself! And now I'm sick, hah. Ugh, I'm not having much fun, it's something flu-like.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete